Our Periodic Riff on Behaviors That Really Bothers Us!
Clearly not Positively Outrageous Service!
“There is a certain degree of patience and impatience in everybody. How to balance patience and impatience, and when to show which of them is the very thing everybody must endeavor to master.” ―
- Hiding behind the uniform, kiosk, or desk? Your first duty is to serve! Use your position to engage, deliver what’s needed, and love your customers and employees!
- Don’t project your tornado on another. Everyone has challenges – they’re just different from yours!
- Making false assumptions about the person in front of you. Don’t forget what A.S.S.U.M.E. stands for!
- Dismissing someone because of your authority. Use your power to love, not to look down on another!
- Not acknowledging the presence of your customer. Heads up please – that’s displaying Positively Outrageous Service!