Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
How caring in a time of crisis elevates customer loyalty.
10 Ideas to Spark Your Creativity
“Giving is not just about making a donation. It is about making a difference.” ― Kathy Calvin
- Give, give, give – During the NBA hiatus, Mark Cuban, the owner of Dallas Mavericks, immediately announced that hourly workers at the American Airlines Arena will be continue to be paid.
- Turn your business upside down– Louis Vuitton Conglomerate (LVMH), the French luxury conglomerate that operates more than 75 brands, including high-end labels like Louis Vuitton, Fendi, and Celine is now making hand sanitizer in its perfume factories. It will produce up to 12 tons of hand sanitizer a week alone as the coronavirus crisis escalates in France. And they are giving it away for free. WOW!!!
- Meet your customers virtually or through video.
- Deliver content virtually – Sunstone FIT yoga studio is providing on
line classes. Schools switching over to online teaching.
- Hours … Dollar General Corporation and others announced their plans to dedicate the first hour of each shopping day to senior shoppers.
- Look ways to have fun … and relieve the tension … Italians started singing from their balconies. In Spain people began applauding healthcare workers at 10m throughout the country. How about a dance video? Michael and his daughter did just that and got over 10 million views in 10 days! Fun is infectious!
- Empower your team to deliver beyond the circumstances.
- Leading versus managing – Leaders ask better questions.
- Grace and forgiveness are critical in this time of stress — both externally and internally. Go first!
- Care for your team – Love is infectious too and your customers will feel more cared for.